- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the app, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this app. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us during registration process. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to provide and maintain access to our products and services you need.
In order to use this app, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as email address and location identifier). This information is used to provide you access to our products and services. We may contact you about the new products/services as they become available.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
We collect but do not store sensitive information (such as credit card data). That information is stored directly at the processor\’s PCI compliant gateway. We safely encrypt and transmit the information to them following all industry standards and protocols.
We understand the importance of keeping customer information safe and secure. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.